Saturday, April 5, 2008

Breaking the Trend

Sort of breaking the trend, but I don't think I know anyone in this blog. So, I'd like to ask (now that high school is approaching the end for many of us) what everyone's post-high school plans are.

How many people are going to college? Anyone taking a gap year? Is anyone applying to out of state schools or maybe international schools? Assuming a large number of California residents here, how many UCs are you applying to? What is the post-high school fantasy that you only dream about?

(Personally, I would like to tour the world for things like Doctor Who film sites or Korean boy bands. I will settle for going to an in-state college, though)

So yes, it's a bit personal to start off with sharing our plans for the future, but it'd be nice if we were all heading towards the same general direction.

And to keep in theme:

"But I miss reaching for the lasers,
the sound of the beat is eight clicks away,
classes, school behavior.
sweating the night out of the sky,
learning to laugh and not ask why."

(Bonus points if you guess the band/song without resorting to Google)

No comments: